Sunday, March 31, 2013

Review
of
WOLF PROTECTOR
MILLY TAIDEN



Book Info
Title~ Wolf Protector
Author~ Milly Taiden
Length 220 Pages
Series~ Federal Paranormal Unit
Favorite Line~ And she would rather wax her nipples in public than admit it to him




My Fairy Review
I love when I find a book that never has a dull moment! Wolfs Protector is that book. The first page really sets the book! It was just action packed and sexy all the way through!
Erika guards her heart and her secret. I loved her. Trent, sigh..... was just a sexy, cocky, yummy wolf that I think is my new favorite wolf of all of Milly's wolves! They both work for the Federal Paranormal Unit and there is a killer on the loose! Can Erika's gift help them find the killer? Guess you will have to read the book to find out. Oh did I mention that Trent wants Erika?? No?? Well he wants her, his wolf wants her and he will do whatever he has to make Erika his mate.
Milly's books are always steamy and I love them this one I loved more than the other, maybe it was what Trent did for her in and out of the bedroom or maybe it was because it had the sexiness and the catch a killer. All I know is that if you love wolves and sexiness then this IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!

 

5 FAIRIES
 


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, is the first word that comes to mind.
    This is a fantastic first story in the brand new series by Milly Taiden called Federal Paranormal Unit. I’ve been reading PNR for so long, I forgot how much I love a good thriller until I started this book.
    Seriously, this book has everything, think James Patterson/paranormal with erotic romance. What more could a reader want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!!
      I can't wait to see where Milly takes this series!!

      Delete