Saturday, April 27, 2013

Aaron's Kiss Series

Aaron's Kiss Series
By
Kathi S. Barton 
I have started this amazing series and decided that after I finish a few I would tell you about them. They are amazing. If you haven't read them then click on one of the links and check them out.

 
Blood, Body, and Mine
Favorite Line She has it hidden, but when she's fighting well.... she forgets to hide.
This series if officially my new obsession. This world is amazing. I want To live there and thanks to this author I am. The characters are amazing, powerful,sexy, and so freaking funny. Its fabulously written and paves the way for an amazing series! Sara is like Aaron calls her a amazing "Little Warrior. 
I am dying to read the next in this series.
You must read this series!!

I was given this book from author for an honest review
 
FIVE WARRIOR FAIRIES

Divine Savior
 Favorite Line(s) "Hydrangeas and Vanilla. Why? Oh no! No, no you are not going down that path. No way in hell. I will not have it, so just get that thought right out of your fuc*ing head right fuc**ng now."
YEP THIS IS MY NEW OBSESSION!!! This series I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH IF IT!!! I mean really! It's just got everything I need! Sexy oh I mean SEXY men, kick a$$ females, magic that makes my mouth drop, heart touching story lines, hot steamy scenes, vampires, werewolves, and OMG some amazing biting!!

AMAZING FABULOUS SEXY LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

FIVE KICK A$$ FAIRIES
 


Natural Magick
Favorite Line A wood nymph? I don't understand. Aren't they like fairies or something
Another great book for this series! This one didn't disappoint it was great seeing the vamp who would never be tied down finally meet his match! I so enjoy how each of the her ones in this series are amazing strong independent woman! Pete (she is a girl her name is Piccadilly) is a genius at the computer but, like so many of the woman in this series that's not all. Then there is Dominic ha ha Dominic is convinced he will never take a mate! HA! 
This part of the series had some AMAZING magic! Really amazing. Some funny parts too! Imagine this, a woman who names her kids after the gods.. Ha ha ha!

FOUR WOOD NYMPH FAIRIES

No comments:

Post a Comment