Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's OUT!!!!

Warrior Unleashed
by
THE FABULOUS
Lindsay Avalon
Nothing is more dangerous than a warrior unleashed.
When Sentinels begin dying under mysterious circumstances, the deaths are believed to be unrelated. Only one man sees the truth: an unknown enemy is targeting the elite group of warriors and no one is safe. As a panther Chimerae, Achaius Rilke recognizes the signs of an unpredictable predator. The only person he can trust is Saia Makan, the tempestuous Sorceri who has driven him crazy for years. But when the killer has set his sights on Saia, Achaius faces the hunt of his life.
 
 
If you haven't picked up your copy yet, then you need to do so IMMEDIATLY!!
It's goy my book hubby and my alter ego in it so HURRY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
 
I will say this
 
FIVE PANTHER FAIRIES
 
I will add my review soon I just had to get the word out about!!
So make sure to share share and then share some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment