Thursday, October 17, 2013

Saying a Big 'Hi' to all the awesome book lovers out there!

Hey there guys,

I'm Satty ! I'm the new member of the lovely 'Indy Book Fairy' Family. I'm so glad that they took me in and I'm really happy to join these awesome ladies who have worked so hard behind making IBF blog a grand success. I'm thrilled to be a part of such a prestigious blog.

Wanna know about me? Well, here ya go!

My full name is Satarupa and I know that my name is old school so I prefer my pet name Satty ! It's cool, what's say? I'm from Calcutta, India (the kingdom of sweets). I'm a final year college student struggling to get Bachelor of finance honors degree. I love books more than anything and like to hang out with friends, watch horror and action movies and I'm madly in love with vampires and warlocks. Other times you’ll find me with a worn out calculator punching the numbers and making accounts and ledgers (study stuff). In leisure time I sit with a book or my e-reader leaving the known world behind and losing myself in the new worlds which the authors create. I like to scribble down my thoughts and ideas about a paranormal story sometimes but never completed it but I'm planning to do so in future and will like to give a chance to my childhood dream of being a paranormal genre writer. I love to eat sweets and pizzas and chocolates are my favourite and I love the blue colour and my favourite vacation spots are hill stations or mountain regions, I hate beaches, don't mind beach lovers!

Genres I love to read: Paranormal, YA, Fantasy, NA (non-erotic), Dystopian, Horror, Sci-fi, Children’s Fiction.
Genres I hate: Erotica, Chick-lit, Cheesy Romance, Non-Fiction, and LGBT.

A great thank you and lots of hugs to my dear Carrie, without her I wouldn't have been here. She is a friend, a guide and an adviser to me whom I really idolize and look up to. She is fab and the best blogger and moderator ever. I'm a proud member of her Goodreads group 'Lovers of Paranormal' and now I'm so lucky to join her on her blog (actually it's her baby too!).

Just wanted to share the fabulous graphic work that Carrie presented me on a fine morning and made my day! Here it is :

What do you say? I love it! Oh, if you follow Indy Book Fairy then you must know that the members take up a theme for themselves like Carrie is the book fairy, Cindy is the angel, and guess what I chose to be?

Yeah! A Vampire ! Isn't that great? Oh, I have another avatar, here it is:


Which one do ya guys vote for? 

Well that's all that I have to say about myself. Now it's your turn to welcome me in and accept me as you all have accepted and loved Indy Book Fairy Blog. Hope to get to know all you fabulous followers of this blog. You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment