Monday, December 22, 2014

Broken By Tanille Edwards Interview





Title: Broken
Author: Tanille Edwards
Genre: YA Romance
Meet Milan, a young supermodel with a disability from New York’s Upper East Side, who falls deeply in love as she is coming of age. In this romantic drama, the emotional conflict of a girl’s inner soul is revealed as she deals with a first love, the pain of loss, and the pleasures of stardom, all while coping with a lifelong secret. In the world of Milan, the people are real, the situations are rolling, and the truth is often concealed. Broken is a racy circle of sisterhood, laced with a touch of earthiness, glamour, wealth, and fame.
NEW TANILLE ALBUM INCLUDED
Readers get free music downloads of the new Pop R&B hits “All of Me” and “What’s a Girl to Do” by Tanille, and more with purchase.
Music download instructions are inside!

Author Bio

Tanille is the co-author and creator of the children’s green book series “Jordan & Justine’s Weekend Adventures.” She is also the author of the new media young adult novel with music “Cameo by Tanille.” Th­e Undercover Starlet Journal is a title Tanille created to inspire young women and has extended Undercover Starlet into brand extensions that appear throughout her novels. Tanille has been writing since age 16. She earned an MBA at 21 and graduated magna cum laude.

Links



Describe your books in 3 words? Fun Hope Love
If you could be any character from one of your books who would it be? It is a toss up between Milan and Frenchy
What is your greatest fear about being an author/publishing your book(s)? Not getting all of my stories out and on paper in this lifetime.
Would the 10 year-old version of yourself kick your butt or praise you for what you've accomplished in life? Definitely praise me for not being shy about sharing my talents.
What do you do when you finish your book and turn it in to the editor? Start asking myself if there was anything I would change what would it be in preparation for that dialogue with my editor.
What is your favorite Genre and why? YA because of the romantic look at life during that period of development.
What is one thing that would surprise us to know about you? I'm silly sometimes I finger dance in the car because I can't groove to my favorite song. That amongst other wacky things.
Was there an Author who inspired you to write?
How did you come up with the characters in your books? They developed slowly as pieces of my main characters world that would help her grow. I really add layers to my characters as I go through rewrites, as I live life and as I push my self to imagine the edges of a character's reality. I strive to show depth and explore it whenever possible with my core characters.
Do you prefer to write alone or do you like to collaborate with other authors? I write alone.
Everyone uses computers, tablets, phones and no one uses handwritten form or typewriters, what do you prefer to use? I write all my first drafts by hand. Then I redraft as I type. I write notes on my next few draft by hand. It is only in the final stages that all edits are done straight on the laptop.
Is there a ritual you do everything before you begin your book? I do try to understand where we are going to end up before I begin to write this shapes a lot going on in the early chapters as it will tie in later.
What do you do when you finish your book and turn it in to the editor?
Duplicate question.

Fast Fairy Questions-(one word answers PLZ)
Apple or Windows? Windows
Dog or Cat? Dog
Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
Facebook or Twitter? Twitter
Summer or Winter? Summer
Fairies or Angels? Fairies
Dark or Light Fae? Light Fae
Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires
Amazon or Barnes and Noble? Amazon
Funny or Serious? Funny
Print or E-book? E-book
Eyes or Smile? Smile
Dean or Sam (Supernatural)? Dean
Dream spot to visit? Fiji

No comments:

Post a Comment