Monday, September 28, 2015

Ms. Nice Nasty: Cam’s Confession




About the Book
Title: Ms. Nice Nasty: Cam’s Confession
Author: LaKisha Johnson
Genre: Romance
What is it with secrets, sex, lies and did I mention sex?
For Camille, she has had her fair share of them all. From A Secret Worth Keeping to Ms. Nice Nasty. What’s next? Yea, she has always proclaimed to be “unapologetically Cam” but when it seems like the world around her is beginning to tumble down, she has to face some real truths about whom she really is and who she wants to be.
With the help or the badgering of her therapist, Camille is able to finally confront a demon from her past. She, tearfully, admits the ultimate betrayal that forced her to hide the person she once was and become the person we’ve grown to love (or hate).
In, Cam’s Confession, we get to see how the façade of Cam was created to mask her pain and how it’s become first nature. Yes, in the courtroom, Camille commands the attention but in the bedroom; it’s Cam that is laying down the law!
You got to know Cam in A Secret Worth Keeping and even better in Ms. Nice Nasty but in this special edition of Ms. Nice Nasty, Cam’s Confession; Camille finally breaks her silence and lets you in on a little more of her personal life. She’s still the erotic vixen you love to hate but is she ready to let Cam go in order to save her marriage and possibly her career? Will therapy finally give her the breakthrough she needs to let the secret life go? Or will Cam still be in denial about it all? Find out in this 11,000 word addition of Ms. Nice Nasty.  Also, get a sneak peek into Ms. Nice Nasty 2 with a look into the first two unedited chapters.


Author Bio

LaKisha Johnson is a girl after God’s own heart; doing what she believes to be her purpose ...writing. In addition to being a published author, she’s the product of a large family, a wife of 16 years, mother of 2 and Memphis native. She’s an all-around talented young lady who holds two degrees from Southwest TN Community College both in Information Technology and has worked in the corporate field for over 16 years. She is also a newly ordained minister, spiritual teacher, speaker and dedicated blogger, delivering a devotional blog 5 days per week entitled ”Kisha’s Daily Devotionals.”

LaKisha wants readers of her books to step outside the box and read with imagination.  She wants them reeled in from the front cover to the last word, enjoying every second in between, asking for more.  She doesn’t proclaim to be perfect, she just proclaims to be blessed because her motto is ”God’s purpose is bigger than any problem!” 

You can visit her at
http://www.twitter.com @_kishajohnson


Book Excerpt

 “Look Mr. Frederick, I apologize if I gave you the wrong idea but if you let me out of here now, I promise I will not say anything.”
He starts laughing. “You aren’t going anywhere, little girl, and you won’t say anything either, not if you want to finish this program.”
“Excuse me?”
“You heard me. I have the power to make or break you at this school.”
“I’ll take my chances,” I say, trying to grab my books again.
He gets angry and pulls me up to him. “Oh, you’re a feisty little bitch. I like that, but I suggest you shut the fuck up and listen.”
“Please don’t do this.”
“You don’t know when to shut up, do you? Get on your knees.”
Crying, I kneel in front of him as he unbuckles his pants. Shoving his dick in my face, I squirm trying to avoid it but it’s only making him more aroused. Using it to slap me on my lips, he smiles. “Open your mouth.”
Refusing, he grabs my hair and pushes his dick into my mouth, “Suck it!”
I gag from the musty odor of him but he continues to thrust in and out until I almost throw up. Pulling me up by my hair, he licks me on the lips and says, “You’ll get better with practice.”
Turning me around on his desk and snatching my panties from under my dress, he spreads my legs with one of his. He pushes me down as he rubs a finger over my clit. 
“I’ve been waiting to sample this pussy,” he tells me, slapping me on the ass. “Relax and you might enjoy it.”
Crying and begging him to stop only makes him more aggressive as he keeps one hand on my back, forcibly holding me down. He’s fumbling around with I’m guessing a condom when I take note of a paperweight sitting on the edge of the desk.
He finally thrusts into me and I cry out.
“Ah,” he moans as he pounds into me. “This is some good, pure pussy.”
He continues, every thrust getting harder and harder with his hand now on the back of my neck.
“Ah, ah!” he grunts before finally pulling out of me.
I lay there a few seconds giving him a minute to back up. Picking up the paperweight from the desk, I swing it towards his head, connecting the first time.
“Dammit!” he yells, stumbling back. “You crazy bitch!”
He walks towards me and I keep swinging.


Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
n  That lies can come back to bite you and sometimes when you least expect it!

Was there an Author who inspired you to write?
n  I can’t say that I have just one author as inspiration because I don’t have just one favorite author. I support all genre of work and if I like your writing, I will download your books. I am inspired to write because I have a gift of writing.

How did you come up with the characters in your books?
n  My very first book, A Secret Worth Keeping; I used the personality of my closest friends (no lie)! I even asked them what their names would be if I were to write a book and they took the bait! They had no idea at the time, I was actually thinking about it. Once I had the idea, it took off like wildfire.
What are your current projects?
n  I am currently working on Ms. Nice Nasty part 2

Do you see writing as a career?
n  I see writing as part of my career. There are many other hats that I wear so I don’t see this as my only career but definitely a part of it.

Do you ever picture yourself and one of your heroines?  If so, which one?
n  I can’t say that I do.

Do you have a favorite heroine/hero from one of your books? If so, who?
n  Most definitely Cam (Camille from Ms. Nice Nasty and A Secret Worth Keeping) because she is unapologetically who she is.

What kind of research do you do for your books?
n  I research jobs, areas, restaurants, clothes and if I happen to flashback to a certain time; I want to make sure I have my facts straight. I also research medical conditions, if something happens to one of the characters. I do this because I need my books to be realistic. The last thing I want is you reading my book and saying, “She knows this ain’t true.” I cannot have that so I try my best to get my facts straight.
What is the hardest part of writing your book?
n  Getting it done. For me, sitting down to actually find the time is the hardest part and then when I do, I find that I second guess myself a lot that takes up a whole lot more time. I could get a lot more down, in a shorter amount of time if I didn’t do so much second guessing.
If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?
n  Don’t ever stop believing in me. My readers are the fuel and encouragement I need to keep going. I say all the time that I can continue to write but what’s the sense of writing with no readers?
What is your favorite Genre and why?
n  I don’t specifically have one because I love to read. One of my top favorites is murder mysteries followed second by Christian Romance.
Do you prefer to write alone or do you like to collaborate with other authors?
n  I prefer to write alone. It’s just my style and preference. It’s not to say that I wouldn’t collaborate with any authors in the future because I would love too.
Do you ever get writer’s block? If so, how do you get through it?
n  Most definitely but I usually find that taking a break gets me refocused.

When you are reading a book, who is your favorite author?
n  I don’t have a favorite author because I love to read. My kindle has all kinds of genres from all different kinds of authors. I will support whomever.

Do you come up with the cover or does someone else do it?
n  I have some input on it but I leave that up to the creative designers. I don’t know the first thing about creating a cover, I only know how I want it to look.
If you could change anything in your writing what would that be?
What book if any would you want to be made into a movie?
n  A Secret Worth Keeping because it’s the type of book that needs to be made into a movie.
Who would you want to play the hero/heroine?
n  In a Secret Worth Keeping, there are actually 6 characters and I actually hadn’t thought about who would play each but it would have to be someone who portrayed the characteristic of each.
Everyone uses computers, tablets, phones and no one uses handwritten form or typewriters, what do you prefer to use?
n  I use a laptop computer to write but I will use anything to jot down notes.
Is there a ritual you do everything before you begin your book?
n  Yes, I pray. I pray before I begin anything because I need God to guide every aspect of my life including writing.
What do you do when you finish your book and turn it in to the editor?
n  I breathe! LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment