Monday, August 01, 2016

The Good Fight By Julianna Keyes



The Good Fight
By Julianna Keyes
Genre: Contemporary romance

I was born a fighter. You had to be, to survive in Camden. Lucky for me, I loved it. The thrill, the pain, the glory. Until one night things went too far and I almost lost my ticket out.
So I swore off fighting. Never again. No matter how much I wanted it.
I went to college. Got a degree. A job on Wall Street. Yet I still wasn’t smart enough to stay away. So now I’m back. And it’s just as bad as I remember.
Enter Dr. Susan Jones, superstar neurosurgeon. She’s brilliant, she’s sexy and she’s a pain in my ass. I can’t get enough and she's too busy for a relationship. She wants to hook up, get off, go home. She doesn’t have time for a thug from Camden. But she keeps coming back.
This place brings out the worst in people. Every day it threatens the project I’m working on, the plans I’m making. Every day it drags me down just a little more, until the hands I vowed to keep clean start itching to get dirty. 
If I don't start fighting for what I want, I’ll wind up with nothing, and I didn’t come back to Camden for nothing. I came back to start something. And when people hurt the things I care about, the gloves come off.

Author Bio


Julianna Keyes is a Canadian writer who has lived on both coasts and several places in between. She’s been skydiving, bungee jumping and white water rafting, but nothing thrills—or terrifies—her as much as the blank page. She loves Chinese food, foreign languages, baseball and television, though not necessarily in that order, and writes sizzling stories with strong characters, plenty of conflict, and lots of making up.

In addition to The Good Fight, she is the author of four contemporary romances: Just Once, the story of a world weary socialite and a stubborn ranch foreman; Going the Distance, a love story set in China between a kindergarten ESL teacher and a former army interrogator; Time Served, the tale of an ambitious young lawyer whose perfect world is jeopardized when she reunites with her ex-con ex-boyfriend; and In Her Defense, in which a ruthless young lawyer realizes there’s more to life than being the best...right? Her first New Adult romance, Undecided, in which a reformed bad girl moves in with the campus heartthrob and inadvertently falls for his cocky best friend, was published in April 2016.
For more details on these and any upcoming books, visit her online at http://juliannakeyes.com, or sign up for her free newsletter at http://juliannakeyes.com/newsletter.html.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/juliannakeyesauthor

Twitter: @JuliannaKeyes



No comments:

Post a Comment