Friday, October 28, 2016

The Resistance: Duchess



About the Book
Title: The Resistance: Duchess
Author: Kristyn Stone
Genre: YA Fantasy
In this second book of The Resistance series Garritt's twin Baylee takes center stage. Baylee has a hard time being a leprechaun, but when she is captured, she must figure out if she wants to be a normal teenager, an elf for her people or a ruler of leprechauns and elves.  

Damon is in love, and even though what he did was wrong, he did it for all the right reasons. When Baylee disappears in front of his eyes he must go the wrong way to get her back.  

Author Bio



I am a mother of two wonderful little leprechauns. I am a twenty-seven year old bookworm.  I'm a day dreaming, writing stories, photography taking,  little nerd, and PROUD.  I have been writing for a few years now and hoping to influence the next generations with imagination and hopefully turn them into fans! 
I live in Colorado now, where the views are amazing, there is nothing like this view! I have lived in Florida growing up (which is where the beginning of Garritt's story starts) I have lived in Alabama but nothing compares to Colorado. I do miss the weather in Florida, I'm not a big fan of the white stuff (snow) in the winter. 

Links



Check out the trailer on Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment