Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stalker Blitz Immortal Luck~Magen McMinimy

Stalker Blitz

Release date: November 26th 2013
Publisher: Indie Style Press
Purchase: Amazon


BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Shadows follow you in the darkness of the night and the eerie sensation of being watched crawls up your spine. Your sanity pulls apart at the seams as the terrors stalk their victims, leaving you too frightened to turn off the light.

These twisted stories will leave you breathless, dreading the horrors lurking around the corner.

Seventeen authors. Seventeen tales of terror. Infinite nightmares. 





He’d heard the complaints over and over again, the grumbles of the intoxicated derelicts that moved all around him. The neon lights gave haunting shadows to the depression the city had laid upon them. The American’s called it Sin City, made cracks about ‘what happened there stayed there’ and of course Zander’s favorite gripe of the house always wins.
It wasn’t so much that the house always won, it was that creatures like him hunted for the lucky ones.
Magen McMinimy

I kind of like to think of myself as a normal lady living a semi normal life. I’m not sure that’s all that accurate; I have a sweet husband and two dogs-my girls- that I think of as my children. I grew up in Sonoma County, California and I never pictured myself moving. Funny because now I live in North Idaho and I love it here, I love the summers; camping, bar-b-ques with friends, and the farmers markets. I find the winter magical and love the snow. I started writing as a hobby. I’ve been one of those people who has been obsessed with the world of the paranormal for as long as I can remember. I self published my first book in August of 2011 at my husbands’ urging. 




Since I am a paranormal romance author at heart, I want to share some of my very favorite book couples so this is going to be my top ten paranormal romances and the couple that made me love them (in no particular order, I could never choose who would end up number 1)

1 One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost: Cat & Bones
2 Eternal Captive by Laura Wright: Lucian & Bronwyn (female Vampire)
3 Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead: Rose & Dmitri
4 Enslaved by Elizabeth Naughton: Gryphon & Maelea
5 Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward: Zadist & Bella
6 Mating Instinct by Katie Reus: Jayce & Kat
7 In too Deep by Brandy L Rivers: Brody & Fallon
8 Taming the Vampire by Chloe Hart: Jack & Liz
9 Coveted by Stephanie Nelson: Gwen & Dorian
10 Night Reigns by Dianne Duvall: Marcus & Ami

2 comments: