Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Thank you!!!

Hiya all my fabulous fairy friends!!
I wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I am back. I had to take a step back for couple months. 
This Fairy has decided that I can do ANYTHING!! 
I'm working!!!
Filing for divorce!!
DOING IT ON MY OWN!!
Yep, I took  break from blogging to clean house!
My kids and I had a long couple months of talking, crying, yelling, breaking things, and loving! 
I had the hardest talk as a mother last month, going into this talk I was terrified! I had my self so worked up I thought I would have a panic attack but, did my kids floor me with their awesomness!! HELL YES THEY DID!!
My babies hugged me and told me they loved me!
I was surprised and a little proud to find out that my kids think of me as mom and dad. That I am the only one they count on. (It also made me a little more angry at my ex)
I've been with my ex for over 17 years, the first 5 years were great but, looking back I do believe I had rose colored glasses on!
WELL NO MORE!!!
I have had enough! My babies and I deserve better!
So...... I am rambling!!

The reason for this post is to tell my amazing co-blogger Cindy 
THANK YOU!!

Thank you for being there for me when I was ready to give up!
Thank you for stepping in and helping with every part of our blog!
Thank you for reminding me every day that I could do this!
Thank you for all the smiles and laughs!

Thank you for all the advice!
Thank you for the shark teeth!
Thank you for being my PARTNER IN CRIME!
Thank you for being YOU!!
I love ya my friend!

4 comments:

  1. Luv you too.. You just needed some support and that's what I am here to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for nothing but the best for you and your kids. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      So far it's going good but, I know there will be bumps but, I have faith I can do it now!
      (((((HUGS)))))))

      Delete