Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fight By H.G. Lynch




About the Book
Title: Fight
Author: H.G. Lynch
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Tilly and Dominic are prisoners of the witches, and Spencer will do anything to rescue them, even as his dreaded wedding day gets nearer. What he doesn't know is there's a traitor in their midst, and she's determined to make him hers.
With her eighteenth birthday approaching, Tilly is in serious danger of becoming host to a demon, while Dominic suffers every time she leaves his side.
Time is running out for all of them, and the only way any of them will make it is if they fight.

Author Bio
H.G. Lynch is a Paranormal Romance author from Scotland. She is an avid reader, and cat-lover. She spends most of her days writing, while wrestling her cat off her laptop. She loves horse-riding, Star Trek, and snow. 
Her books are dark paranormal romances.
Links



Book Excerpt

“You’re awake.”
The smooth, quiet voice came from the doorway, and I looked up in surprise. Spencer was leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed over his bare chest. His black hair was tousled and falling into his eyes as if he’d also just woken up. His jeans were riding low on his hips, the button undone as if he’d just pulled them on carelessly.
My eyes trailed over him, sucking up the sight of six feet of muscle and gorgeousness. God, I’d missed him so much. I slowly raised my gaze from the hard flatness of his stomach all the way up to his eyes and saw a spark of warm humour in the blue depths. He arched a dark eyebrow at me, and heat crawled from the pit of my stomach to my face.
I licked my dry lips and smiled shyly. “Uh … good morning?”
He smiled back, and oh, I’d forgotten how lovely his smile was. It made my breath catch in my throat. He pinned me with that intense stare from under his lashes.
 “Good morning,” he replied, laughter in his voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment