Monday, March 10, 2014

Book Review: True Fate by Shayna Varadeaux !!!

Title: True Fate (True Fate #1)
Author: Shayna Varadeaux 
Published On: January 6, 2014
Publisher: Shayna Varadeaux Books
Source: Review Copy from Lovers of Paranormal Group of Goodreads

Synopsis:

Strange things have always happened to Nia, and until now she’s written them off as flukes. At nineteen she has seen her fair share of odd occurrences and just feels lucky.

When Nia unknowingly spoke a prophecy on her eighteenth birthday she freaked out her best friend, Rhea. Nia realizes she needs to find some answers. Rhea makes her promise to go and see her Great Aunt Amarie, but she isn’t sure if her crazy aunt could really help. 

Nia finds herself unexpectedly drawn to a stranger and begins dreaming of people who seem to know everything about her. 

They offer little in the way of information as to how and why. It all feels too real but Nia is unsure, at least until she wakes up with a trinket from the encounter.

When dreams and reality collide Nia will have to face dangers she never knew existed. Ready or not she will have to discover her True Fate.


  


I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author and Lovers of Paranormal Group of Goodreads for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

This book is really awesome!!!

There is action, adventure, secrets, suspense and so much more. I loved the story line very much because it felt really unique and fresh. The awesome writing of the author grabbed my attention from the very first and kept me hooked in. The descriptions are so vividly portrayed that it will lure you in to the story and will make you a part of it.

Talking about the characters I would just say that I loved Nia the most, she was a little confused at first, well I guess when your world is falling apart you get the right to be weak even if you are the heroine in here. I liked the plot planning and the way the events smoothly unfolded was really nice, it felt as if one event led to another automatically.

The suspense was well kept and I couldn't predict the big bad secret even at the moment just before the revelation of this secret and it gave me chills and thrills too. I would highly recommend this book to others and I know that you guys are going to devour it and who can resist the gorgeous cover, eh? So go ahead and grab yours now before your friends beat it to it. Enjoy!!!

Rating: Five Mysterious Vampires !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment